The new Christmas catalogue has been available for a few days now, and you can download a PDF version for yourself here.
If you prefer a printed copy, you can drop by and pick one up with your next order, or send me an email or text message and I’ll post one out to you.
As a Stampin Up Demo I get to preview each new catalogue early, and order things early to play with them before the catalogue “goes live”. That’s the theory anyway, but sometimes I don’t have the chance to play with new products before they become available to everyone.
But I’ve seen lots of fabulous ideas using the new Christmas products on my Facebook groups and on Pinterest as well as blogs of other Stampin Up Demonstrators.
So in alphabetical order, here are my favourite things in the new catalogue:
1. Bright & Beautiful stamp set – 8 stamps, Wood $56.95, Clear $42.95
I know snowflakes aren’t exactly Australian, but I’ve seen gorgeous cards and 3D ornaments made with these, they look especially beautiful embossed in gold embossing powder.
The star framelit dies match up with these too.
2. Christmas Bauble wood mount stamp, $18.95
Definitely one for colouring.
3. Festival of Trees photopolymer stamp set bundle – 13 stamps plus tree punch, $48.95. The stamp set on it’s own is $27.95 and the punch is $29.95.
4. Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack $11.95 for a pad of 48 sheets of patterned paper 6 1/2″ x 4 1/2″.
Very traditional Christmas colours.
5. Wondrous Wreath Photopolymer stamp set bundle – 9 stamps plus framelits, $74.50. The stamp set on it’s own is $44.95 and the framelits set of dies is $42.95.
Well these are the ones I’ve got, so hopefully I’ll share some projects made using these soon.