It’s Stampin’ Up’s! New Annual Catalogue Time!!! To celebrate, some of our Team – The Artfull Stampers – are sharing fabulous projects showcasing a selection of the gorgeous new products available in the 2012-2013 Catalogue!!
You may have hopped here from Tamsin Adams’ Blog. I’m stop # 14 on the Hop and I’m glad you “hopped” in.
I’ve created a card using the bold Betsy’s Blossoms stamp set and a couple of the new In Colours.
I also used the matching wheel to create a border at the bottom of the card using Versamark watermark ink – it’s been a while since I’ve used Stampin Around Wheels!
- Stamp Sets: Betsy’s Blossoms (126004 wood, 126006 clear), Betsy’s Blooms wheel, Bring on The Cake (123545 wood, 121958 clear)
- Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple (127545), Gumball Green (127543), Whisper White (106549)
- Ink: Versamark (102283), Raspberry Ripple (126859) , Gumball Green (126861)
- Accessories: Daffodil Delight 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies (129021) and Festive Paper Piercing Pack.
Now click on the link to Alisa Tilsner’s blog for the next stop on our Hop. I am sure you will find lots of wonderful ideas there to inspire you. And in case you get lost or there are broken links just pop back here for the full list of stampers taking part in this hop.
- Alisa Tilsner – www.alisatilsner.com
- Madonna – www.madonnadunn.com.au
- Melissa – http://
- Christina Barnes – www.dotdotstamping.com
- Kathryn Carr- http://
- Anna – http://
- Alison Barclay – http://
- Michelle Bartholomaeus – http://
- Nicole Derendorf – www.nicolederendorf.com
- Kay Koufalakis – http://
- Stamping With Karlie – www.stampingwithkarlie.blogspo
- Carolyn Bennie – http://
- Tamsin Adams – http://
- Tina Hewett – www.tinascreativestudio.com
Thank you for visiting and if you’d like to leave a comment I’d be very pleased to hear what you think of the new catalogue and products 🙂