Today’s card is a re-visit of a card I’ve done before, with a slight variation. I had sold some cards to some of the ladies in my aquarobics group, and had requests for more of the same cards. You’ll see these over the next couple of days.
This first one is a double pocket card, and I tried to remember how I did the original one, and then made this one up. It turns out the original didn’t have the paper pocket attached to a card base, and was folded a bit differently.
Tomorrow I’ll show you another version of this card, re-sized to fit an Australian A5 size card.
The Beautiful Wings Embosslits die was used with the Big Shot machine to make the butterflies, and the paper is retired.