Thanks for stopping by my blog today. If you’ve come from another blog on the hop, welcome! I’m Tina Hewett from Adelaide Australia.
The theme for this month’s hop is Summer Dreams. As we are freezing in the middle of winter here in Australia, we are dreaming of warmer weather.
Here is my card:
Here are the measurements for the card:
Thick Basic White card base: A5 (14.8cm x 21cm) scored and folded to 14.8cm x 10.5cm
Granny Apple Green: 14.3cm x 10cm
Daffodil Delight: 12.3cm x 8cm
Basic White: 11.8cm x 7.5cm
DSP: scrap to punch out the cone
Watercolour paper: 5″ x 3-1/2″
- Emboss the Granny Apple Green panel with the Painted Textures 3D embossing folder and adhere to the card front.
- On an acrylic block (block E), tap a Daffodil Delight stamp pad to the top third of the block, oriented in portrait. Then tap a Pumpkin Pie stamp pad to the middle third, and a Granny Apple Green stamp pad on the bottom third, with the colours next to each other and not overlapping.
- Spritz the block with water and place face down onto watercolour paper. Let it sit for a few seconds to allow the ink to absorb into the paper. Remove and let dry or use a heat tool to speed up the process.
- Punch out 3 ice cream shapes from the watercoloured paper using the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch. Stamp the sprinkles image in Pumpkin Pie ink over the punched shapes.
- Stamp the greeting in Granny Apple Green ink in the bottom right corner of the white panel in portrait orientation. Adhere to the Daffodil Delight mat and to the card front.
- Punch the cone shape out of DSP (Designer Series Paper) and glue near the bottom of the focal panel. Arrange the 3 ice cream tops and glue one flat and the others raised on Dimensionals. Add a few sequins for bling.
Thanks for visiting. To continue on the hop, here is the list
PS. Here are the supplies I used.