You may have thought that there’s still plenty of time left in the Sale-a-Bration promotion, but there isn’t. It all ends on Sunday, so there’s only 2 and a bit days left as I write this blog post. I don’t want you to miss out, so here is a summary of the ways you can earn big and get all the fantasic benefits.
There are 3 fun ways you can earn freebies:
- HOST (or SHOP BIG)
So, what are the details?
During Sale-a-Bration you can earn exclusive items for purchases of any Stampin’ Up products from the Annual Catalogue, Occasions Catalogue, even the Clearance Rack. Like last year, there are 2 levels of Sale-a-Bration items:
- Free with $90 purchase. For every $90 you spend, you can select one Level One item to add to your order. Scroll down to see which items you can choose from.
- Free with $180 purchase. For every $180 you spend, you can select one Level Two item, or 2 Level One items. Scroll down to see which items you can choose from.
So you can use this opportunity to purchase new stamps or stock up on essentials, or add to your colour collection – and get extra goodies at the same time – bonus!
While shopping is a fun and easy way to earn rewards during Sale-a-Bration, the second way gets you more freebies.
Host usually means gathering friends for a stamping party (whether in-person or online) and earning rewards based on the sales.
But there’s no reason why you can’t SHOP BIG and get all the rewards for yourself! When you place an order of $400 you earn an extra $40 in Stampin’ Rewards. Wow! Here’s the rewards structure:
Here’s how it works – if you place a $400 order, then you earn $40 (10% in Stampin’ Rewards) PLUS $40 in Sale-a-Bration Rewards. That gives you $80 to spend on anything you want in the current catalogues, including Host Stamps.
All orders over $750 earn a 50% off item as well.
This is my favourite way to save during Sale-a-Bration and you have nothing to lose by taking up this offer. You have options for buying the Starter Kit:
- OPTION 1: Get $315 worth of Stampin’ Up! product of your choice for just $169. That’s $80 more than the standard Starter Kit amount.
- OPTION 2: Get $315 worth of Stampin’ Up! product of your choice and the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (valued at $87) for just $210. That’s $80 more than the standard Starter Kit amount AND a savings of $46 on the tote. Here’s a video from Stampin’ Up to show you how handy this amazing tote is:
But there are more reasons to buy the Starter Kit during Sale-a-Bration:
- Both Starter Kits are sent out with FREE POSTAGE
- You will earn a 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining and for as long as you are an “active Demonstrator”. What a fantastic benefit!
- You will earn all the same rewards as customers, plus have the opportunity to earn extra Demonstrator rewards
- You will be joining my fun team of Aussie Crafters, sharing ideas and inspiration
- You have no obligation to sell to anyone if you don’t want to, nor to buy anything else if you don’t want to.
So if you’re ready to become part of an amazing online community of stampers, please email me today. I’d love to chat with you.
What Can I Earn for Free?
Here are the Level One items you can choose from for each $90 you spend. There are no limits to the number of items you can earn:
Here are the Level Two items you can choose from for each $180 you spend. There are no limits to the number of items you can earn:
How exciting are all these products? What a fantastic selection, and you might find items you’ve missed before.
How Can I Earn Free Products?
It’s easy – find the Stampin’ Up products you love, add them to your shopping cart, and watch the Sale-a-Bration Rewards add up! Here are some suggestions for products you can purchase to help you rack up Sale-a-Bration Rewards (click on any link):
- Sale-a-Bration Coordination Products
- Occasions Catalogue Bundles
- Accents & Embellishments
- Clearance Rack
Sale-a-Bration is a great time to stock up on basics such as cardstock and adhesives and earn free stuff at the same time!
Some ideas to inspire you
I created this card using the gorgeous Lovely Lattice stamp set for a blog hop I took part in.
By the Bay is a great stamp set to colour using your favourite medium. Here I used watercolour paper.
All Adorned is designed to create patterns, and the fabulous Stamparatus makes it super easy.
Home to Roost is another set you can colour in with your favourite medium. Here I used Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers.
Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper is so beautiful you don’t need to do a lot of stamping to add to a quick card – just a greeting on a fancy label die cut or punch and that’s it!
So I hope this has inspired you and cleared up any confusion about what Sale-a-Bration is and how to earn the most benefits.
Don’t miss out, take advantage of these offers today!